Andy MikhaielYour price helps me to win the orders, thank you very much, will send you more POs.
Baher PavelAmazing, so fast delivery, I am happy to get them before our due time.
Philip PronkThank you dear, my customers love your patch cords' excellent quality.
Horizontal Optical Cable Connector Box With Strong Sealing
|Name||Horizontal Optical Cable Connector Box||Port||Two In ; Two Out|
|Applicatin||Overhead, Pipeline, Direct Buried||Material||Plastic OR Metal|
|Tensile Strength||≥800N||Compressive Strength||2000N/100mm (1 Mint)|
|Impact Strength||16N·m Impact 3 Times||Torsion Strength||50N·m|
|Bending Strength||150N||Withstand Voltage Strength||15KV|
|Insulation Resistance||≥2×104MΩ||Color||Black Or OEM|
|Sealing||Screw Or Full Sealing|
15KV Optical Cable Connector Box,
800N Optical Cable Connector Box,
15KV Fiber Optic Splice Closure
Horizontal Optical Cable Connector Box With Strong Sealing
Horizontal Optical Cable Connector Box With Strong Sealing Performance, Pressure 100KPa±5KPa, Tensile Strength: ≥800N
The horizontal optical cable joint box, also called the optical cable splicing box and barrel, is the place where the end of the optical cable is connected, and then it is connected to the optical switch through the optical fiber jumper.
1. Support frame: It is the main body of internal components.
2. Optical cable fixing device: used for fixing the optical cable to the base and fixing the optical cable strengthening element. One is the internal fixation of the fiber optic cable reinforcing core; the second is the clamping and fixing of the fiber optic cable and the support frame; the third is the sealing and fixing of the fiber optic cable and the cable in and out of the connector box with a heat-shrinkable sheath.
3. Optical fiber placement device: It can store optical fiber connectors and remaining optical fibers in an orderly manner. The length of the remaining optical fibers should not be less than 1 meter, and the radius of the remaining optical fibers should not be less than 35mm. Among them, the storage tray can have four layers, the capacity is large, and the storage tray can be adjusted according to the number of cores connected by the optical cable.
4. Optical fiber connector protection: Put the heat-shrinked protective sleeve on the fiber core fixing clip in the receiving tray, or use the silica gel fixing method.
5. Sealing the optical cable and the connector box: sand the junction of the connector box and the optical cable with emery cloth on the cable and base cable entry point, wipe the polished area clean with a detergent, paste aluminum foil, and then put the heat shrinkable tube in the connector box At the cable entry point, use a blowtorch to slowly heat the middle and then to both ends to completely shrink the entire heat shrinkable tube.
It is suitable for straight-through and branch connection of overhead, pipeline, and direct-buried laying methods of various structural optical cables.
The connection in the terminal room of the structured optical cable.
The optical cable splice box is usually suitable for indoor or outdoor use in non-open air, but not suitable for outdoor use. If it is to be used, protective measures should be taken. Working temperature: indoor type: -5℃~+40℃; outdoor type: -20℃-+60℃.
1. The optical cable splicing box can be used for fusion splicing of part of the main optical cable and branch optical cable, part of the main optical cable and pigtail or pigtail cable at the same time, and connected to the optical switching equipment through the jumper fiber. The welding unit, wiring unit, part of the material of the network box shell, the optical cable from the optical cable connection box to the network box and the entire operation process can be omitted.
2. The optical fiber fusion splicing unit, the increase or decrease of the optical fiber receiving tray is quick and time-saving, and the turning angle of the optical fiber receiving fusion tray reaches above 90℃, which provides convenience for future expansion and maintenance.
3. The optical fiber distribution unit can be installed with fixed modules of FC, SC, ST, and LC adapters. The installation is very convenient and can be configured according to user needs. The size and installation holes of each module are the same.
4. Innovative structural design, convenient and reliable installation, the whole set of plastic parts adopts scientifically formulated high-strength PC engineering plastics, injection molding can be used for a long time in the natural environment of -40℃～+65℃.
5. Patented product-the elastomer sealing member can be repeatedly opened and used repeatedly to maintain good sealing performance.
6. Multifunctional optical cable connection box, which can be wall-mounted or pole-mounted. Realize FTTH access to reduce the cost for the construction of optical fiber network, and improve the communication quality.
Ambient temperature: -40℃～+65℃
Sealing performance: pressure 100KPa±5KPa, keep the air pressure unchanged for 24 hours
Tensile strength: ≥800N
Compressive strength: can withstand a pressure of 2000N/100mm for 1min
Impact resistance: 16N·m, punched 3 times
Torsional strength: 50N·m, 10 cycles with a torsion angle of ±90°
Flexural strength: the joint between the optical cable connection box and the optical cable can withstand bending tension load of 150N, bending angle of ±450 10 cycles of bending
Withstand voltage strength: After the optical cable connection box is packaged according to the specified operating procedures, it is immersed in 1.5m deep water for 24 hours, and the metal components between the two ends of the optical cable connection box, between the metal components and the ground are under the action of 15KV DC, No breakdown within 1min, no flashover phenomenon
Insulation resistance: After the optical cable connection box is packaged according to the specified operating procedures, it is immersed in 1.5m deep water for 24 hours, and the insulation resistance between the metal components at both ends of the optical cable connection box and between the metal member and the ground is ≥2×104MΩ