Fiber Optic Cable
Fiber Optic Patch Cord
MTP / MPO Fiber
Fiber Optic Splitter
Fiber Optic Terminal Box
Fiber Optic Pigtail
Fiber Optic Connector
Fiber Optic Adapter
Fiber Optic Attenuator
Fiber Optic Patch Panel
Fiber Optic Distribution Box
Fiber Optic Splice Closure
Fiber Optic Media Converter
Andy MikhaielYour price helps me to win the orders, thank you very much, will send you more POs.
Baher PavelAmazing, so fast delivery, I am happy to get them before our due time.
Philip PronkThank you dear, my customers love your patch cords' excellent quality.
Outdoor Single Mode GYXTW53 G652D Armoured Fiber Cable
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||GYXTW53 Outdoor Fiber Optical Cable||Model Number||GYXTW53|
|Application||Aerial/Duct/Direct||Operating Temperature||-40 To 70|
|Wavelength||1310nm Or 1550nm||Type||SM|
|Length||Customizted||Quality Control||100% Test Before Shipping|
G652D Armoured Fiber Cable,
GYXTW53 Armoured Fiber Cable,
Single Mode G652D Fiber Cable
Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable GYXTW53 Singlemode G652D Armoured Optical Cable
2. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound.
3. The tube is wrapped with a layer of corrugated steel tape longitudinally. Between the corrugated
4. steel tape and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape.
5. The cable is completed with PE sheath.
The fibers, 125μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tube is wrapped with a layer of PSP longitudinally. Between the PSP and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The cable is completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath.
|Attenuation(+20deg C)||@850nm||≤ 3.0dB/KM||≤ 3.0 dB/KM|
|@1300nm||≤ 1.0dB/KM||≤ 1.0 dB/KM|
|@1310nm||≤ 0.36 dB/KM||--|
|@1550nm||≤ 0.22 dB/KM||≤0.23dB/km|
|Bandwidth(Class A)||@850nm||≥ 500 MHz-KM||≥200 MHz-KM|
|@1300nm||≥1000 MHz-KM||≥600 MHz-KM|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength λcc||≤1260nm|
- Frequent lightning area and anti electric field : The subway, tunnel
- Long-distance communication: Local trunk network & User network
- Duct and direct buried application
- Harsh environment
5. Product Picture:
1. Why choose TTI FIBER ?
(1) Professional manufacturer: Low MOQ, free samples are available.
(2) Quality assurance:Stable high quality.
(3) Customers solutions:Quick.
(4) Win-Win Price:Save much costs, bring more benefits for customers.
2. Do you accept OEM,ODM?
Yes, we accept them .
3. Can you print our LOGO?
Sure, Your LOGO can be printed on the boxes , or products.
4. What's the method of shipment?
We accept all shipment , such as Delievery,ocean transport, land transport , airport transport.
5. What's the Payment?
We accept all payments , such as LC,TT,DP,DA,Paypal,,Money Gram.